This section of the website provides information for GPs and other health professionals.
On Your Computer
Move your mouse over 'GP Info' then down to the page you are interested in. Then click on your chosen topic.
On Your Mobile Device (Phone or Tablet)
Use your back button or the three bar icon at the top left of the page to go back then scroll down to the next heading. If you are having trouble viewing this website on your mobile device you can go to the web page by scrolling down to the bottom and click on "Web" in blue.
- Dr. Hammond's Profile
- Make An Appointment
- Bursitis / Impingement Syndrome >
- Rotator Cuff Tears >
- Biceps Tendon Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocations and Labral Tears >
- Frozen Shoulder >
- Calcium in the Shoulder >
- Acromioclaivicular Joint Dislocation
- Acromioclavicular Joint Disease >
- Arthroscopy of Normal Shoulder
- Looking After Your Shoulder
- Shoulder Stretches
- Complications of Surgery
- GP Info
- Contact Us